Monday, November 10, 2008

Dodge Von Der Misty Ridge


Meet Dodge, a German Shepherd Dog. The reason I haven't had any free time for this blog or any other hobby or past time. Dodge was purchased early September and is now nearly 4 1/2 months old.
Yes, in order to save furniture, walls and window sills from destruction I must spend most of my waking hours with him, giving him my nearly undivided attention.



A cute little bundle.

Quite the guardian.
The ball gives him a woodie.
Gotta love them ears.
Cherie with Dodge's daddy. He should end up looking just like Pop.

4 comments:

The Castaways said...

Cute dog Greg, good luck with him

Anonymous said...

Wow what a beautiful dog. German Shepherds are suppose to be pretty smart too. Congrats on the new addition.

Greg Redmer said...

Thanks for checking out the blog.

Anonymous said...

Greg,

I am a former LEO from the Eastern Shore (Wicomico County Sheriff's Office). I found your blog on the Sea Ray site. We just bought our first Sea Ray (280 DA) at the end of last season and haven't had it out other than sea trial. First twin I/O I've ever owned. Can't seem to figure out how to mount the E-120 Raymarine though. Any suggestions? I think the unit may be too big and I may have to sell it and get something smaller. The large display has me spoiled.

Anyway, cool blog. Fell free to e-mail me at robert555@comcast.net.